Solopreneurs, freelancers, side hustlers, and scrappy dreamers….
We see you. You matter too. In fact, you matter so much that we’ve invested two years into re-inventing legal, so it we can serve your needs at an affordable, predictable price.
Launching in 2023!
Small Business Sentry:
Bite-sized Legal Advice for Microbusinesses
SMALL BUSINESS SENTRY5% discount on hourly rates
Advice & problem solving:
- Vital Signs Checkup and a one-on-one consult with an attorney to help you identify, understand, and prioritize your legal issues.
- Trustworthy, curated educational content delivered through our client portal in multiple formats to fit your learning style: videos, checklists, flow charts, articles, podcasts.
- Unlimited “Learning Community” small-group video calls with an attorney. Leave your camera off and your name obscured. For more information on this novel offering, see the video and information below.
- Educational webinars or podcasts with our attorneys or expert guests from aligned professions (insurance, accounting, marketing, etc.).
- Private Facebook group where you can network, tell us what’s on your mind, and ask for what you need so we can deliver.
Documents & Services:
- DIY+ contract templates. You fill out the details. An attorney reviews the contract before you use it.
- Secure client portal.
- Sole proprietor or single-member LLC
- No employees
- 5 or fewer independent contractors
- No leased commercial space
Join the waitlist now – no commitment – and help
disrupt traditional legal services!
When the waitlist reaches 198 microbusinesses,
we will launch Small Business Sentry.
Bite-sized legal advice tailored to your needs
Who Are Learning Communities For?
Learning Communities are for all Virginia business owners who recognize the value of both expert advice and also a community of fellow business owners. One of our business attorneys will address your concern and other business owners might ask questions you never thought of.
Dunlap Law’s Learning Communities will provide legal solutions and services for business owners who otherwise do without. This provides more security for any business owner operating on a shoe string — young business owners, minority business owners, aspiring business owners, non-profits, and more.
We believe everyone should have access to legal advice.
Thanks to Dunlap Law for keeping the budgetary needs of small businesses top of mind. I recently participated in a Learning Community session which saved me thousands of dollars in legal fees.
What a great solution to meet the needs of small businesses!
The answers to [my] question alone were worth the price of admission and time spent. I learned from every question that others asked. I’m seriously considering joining another LC session and just listening (although I can probably come up with another question).